Air Arabia, the Middle East and North Africa's first and largest low-cost carrier, has been ranked as the world's second best performing airline in a recent study by a leading global aviation magazine. The Top-Performing Airlines (TPA) study ranks the top 10 performing airlines worldwide, based on five different performance categories, including financial and operational performance.
Air Arabia, the only Middle East airline to claim a spot in the TPA study, demonstrated sustained profitability and solid growth margins in 2011, placing it at number two among all airlines worldwide. In each of the past years, the airline has advanced its ranking in the TPA rankings.
About the position
Air Arabia is always looking for enthusiastic, friendly and outgoing people to join our multi-cultutal team of Cabin Crew. If you are looking to earn a competitive tax-free salary and build a career with the largest Low Cost Carrier within the MENA region, then apply.Main Responsibilities
- Ensuring the safety, security, wellbeing and general comfort of passengers, in accordance with the GCAA regulation and provisions of the Air Arabia Operations Manual and Air Arabia Human Resources policies and procedures.
- Identifies situations where the safety, well-being and general comfort of passengers is at risk and takes remedial action, notifying Senior Cabin Crew accordingly.
- Carries out the duties of Senior Cabin Crew' when designated as such by the Captain.
- Instructs individual passengers on issues to ensure their safety and comfort, bringing difficulties to the attention of Senior Cabin Crew.
- Attends to the needs of individual passengers, watching for and identifying passengers experiencing stress or difficulties of any kind and attempting to alleviate their condition, engaging the assistance of other cabin crew if required.
- Attending to the requests of individual passengers, meeting their demands in accordance with the policies and procedures for providing services as detailed in the Operations Manual and other relevant instructions.
- Accounts to Senior Cabin Crew for the conduct of passengers and assists in ensuring cabin safety in accordance with emergency procedures as specified in the Operations Manual.
- Informs Senior Cabin Crew, Flight Crew and Captain, as appropriate, of irregularities and malfunctions.
- Checks emergency equipment, catering equipment and other specified equipment reporting deficiencies to Senior Cabin Crew and/or Captain as appropriate.
- Helps to ensure the aircraft cabin is cleaned thoroughly at transit stations.
- Helps to ensure adequate re-catering is provided before flying.
- After flights, assists in the completion of documentation. Assists in the closing and sealing of containers with duty free items in accordance with instructions.
- Assists in ensuring orderly and complete handover/takeover when handing/taking over the cabin from catering, cleaning or maintenance personnel.
- Attend all mandatory safety and emergency procedure training and to achieve the required pass mark.
- Be able to carry out all in flight emergencies.
We actively encourage applications from individuals looking to forge a career in airline cabin crew
Regrettably only shortlisted candidates will be contacted