We are currently assisting a prestigious airport operation in recruiting a number of Customer Service Agents in Hampshire for a 3 month contract starting in June. The role would suit cabin crew with VIP experience wishing to enjoy a role on the ground for the busy summer period.
The key responsibilities include:
- Providing the highest level of service and commitment to all visitors at all times
- Responsible for meeting and greeting ALL aircraft arriving as soon as they land and ensuring all visitors including the crews feel welcome and satisfied at all time
- Ensure the terminal and all passenger lounges are kept clean and tidy at all times
- Ensure passengers are accompanied to the lounge, their luggage looked after and taken care of - providing efficient and safe transport of passengers and crew to and from the aircraft
- Meet visitors' specific requirements, including hotel/restaurant bookings, car hire or other ground transportation
- Responsible for luggage handling, guest relations and assisting in any customers' requirements
- Maintain perfect communication with all departments to ensure that all requested services are provided for both arriving and departing aircraft
- Facilitate the arrival and departure process for passengers having to be checked by the Government agencies (Immigration, Special Branch, Customs, VAT) and help provide smooth security checks (including screening)
- Provide welcome and check-in facilities for large flights in accordance to current operating procedures
The successful applicant will have a friendly and courteous attitude and like customer contact. You will also have:
- A good understanding of high quality, personal service and attention to detail
- Positive and enthusiastic approach
- Must be available throughout June, July and August.
- A full driving license for airside driving
Please note this role involves some manual lifting and shift and weekend work (early/late shift pattern).
To apply for this position please send the following to firstname.lastname@example.org
- 2 Photos (1 full length, 1 head shot)
All applications will be dealt with in confidence. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Zenon Recruitment Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.