2 months ago
At Blue Arrow Romford, we are currently recruiting for Ward Host/Hostess to within our various different hospital clients within the essex area.
As a Ward Hostess you will be responsible for working with the ward team to develop and maintain the patient environment, providing high quality helpful and courteous beverage and meal service to meet the needs of the patients.
Duties will include, but are not limited to:
- To assist in the preparation of all patient food services.
- Service of food to patients at designated times.
- Collect, wash, refill and distribute patient water jugs and glasses and other equipment in a clean and hygienic manner.
- The regeneration of food in accordance with Food Hygiene Codes of Practice, checking the temperature of food and recording prior to service to patients.
- Monitor and report wastage levels of patient meals, ensure ward issues are maintained at agreed levels and ensure stock control and rotation procedures are maintained.
- Prepare and serve a range of snacks to patients between meals or on an adhoc basis as instructed by nursing staff.
It is ideal that you have some experience within catering, but not essentially as a ward host/hostess. If you are friendly and hard working, and willingness to put in the effort to get the benefits, then this role is perfect for you.
Please apply online or contact Jennifer from Blue Arrow Romford on .