Senior Cabin Crew - Newquay
Flybe is Europe's largest regional airline, with 10 UK bases covering many of the UK and Europe's main cities. We pride ourselves on an excellent level of service to our customers.
You must live within close proximity to Newquay Airport
Some of the great benefits of working for Flybe include:
* Competitive salary
* Excellent training and career progression opportunities
* Staff Travel Scheme - heavily discounted UK/European flights
* Free Parking & Cycle To Work Schemes
* Retail discounts with some of the biggest brands
To provide excellent customer service to passengers while ensuring their comfort and safety throughout the flight.
* Ensure the safety and comfort of all our customers.
* Provide an excellent level of customer service.
* The ability to the deal with a variety of situations in a calm and positive manner.
* Provide first aid to passengers where necessary
* Passionate about representing the company in a positive and professional manner.
Health and Safety
* Understand individual operational safety and security responsibilities
* Be aware of personal health and safety and the health and safety of others at work
For Direct Entry Senior Cabin Crew (prior experience)
* You must have 12 months flying experience
Essential Skills and Qualifications
* 6 months customer service experience
* Full valid driving licence
* Tactful and assertive in time of emergencies
* Calm under pressure
* Confident and friendly with excellent communication skills
* Live 60 minutes travelling distance from the airport
* You will be willing to undertake a medical assessment or provide a report confirming you are fit to fly as Cabin Crew
Act as a role model for the organisation by demonstrating the Flybe values:
* Care & Respect Each Other
* Look After Our Customers
* Own Our Actions
* Strive For Better
* Everyone Together
We also look for the following
* Sensitive and reassuring towards people who are anxious and upset
* Patient and highly tolerant
* Weight proportionate to your height to enable you to wear the standard cabin crew safety harness
* Flexible (in case of late flights etc)