PAS Aviation is looking to engage experienced, motivated and professional cabin crews for direct entry Senior Cabin Crew positions or experienced CCMs for fast track upgrades
- Next course February 2018 in Tallinn
- Available bases: Copenhagen (CPH) / Aarhus (AAR)
- Attractive salary and working conditions, employment under Danish union agreement. Payment to commence with course start!
The Estonian airline Regional Jet/Nordica operaties 4 ATR72-600 aircraft on the SAS network out of Denmark.
– Fluent command of a Scandinavian language
– Very good English skills, both written and conversational
– Able to swim
– You can produce a certificate of registry from police authorities without remark
– You are able to pass an aviation medical examination before employment
– No tattoos or piercings that would be visible whilst wearing cabin crew uniform
– Applicants for Direct Entry Senior Cabin Crew positions need to have prior flying experience of at least one year