about 1 month ago
Sales Executive - South England area - 40K
Sales Executive is needed for a leading Global Logistics company, covering the Southern England area reporting to Head Office in Hayes.
Sales Executive must have at least 2 years Freight Forwarding experience and will have an existing 'pipeline' of established contacts. You must have a proven Sales track record.
Sales Executive will be highly motivated and thrive on pursuing, obtaining new business leads and take through to completion.
- 40,000 with 5000 car allowance
- 37.5 hours/week
- Incentive scheme
- Locations - Cornwall, Devon, Somerset, Dorset, Wiltshire, Hampshire, West Sussex, East Sussex, Surrey.
- Prospect and develop new opportunities through various means
(telemarketing, direct mail, personal solicitation)
- Meet with prospective clients and provide a consultative service tailored to specific needs.
- Build a portfolio of accounts from targeted business development and network of clients
- Promote products and services through delivery of presentations and demonstrations.
- Work strategically with the U.K. sales team to plan and create sales strategies and activities
- Act as an initial point of contact for commercial customer enquiries, escalations and queries.
- Submit regular personal budgets, opportunity pipelines and activity reports and statistics.
- Identify means of improving services and quality to customers, to encourage continued business development and customer longevity, through maintaining open relationships.
- Ability to work on their own initiative, understand client needs and be proactive
- Keep awareness of competitor activity & pricing policies to ensure competitive marketing.
- Create SOPs where appropriate in conjunction with the operational departments to ensure a seamless introduction of new accounts into the operations departments.
- Manage client base in all areas, ensuring that any operational and financial issues are resolved, through the operational management following closure of the business.
- External Sales experience in Freight Forwarding
- Sea Freight knowledge
- Air Freight knowledge
- Full Driving Licence
- Computer literate with knowledge of Excel, Word, Powerpoint and Lotus Notes
If your experience matches please forward your CV immediately White Recruitment Ltd is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy
5 days ago
only 16 days until close
20 days ago
only 8 days until close
8 days ago
only 20 days until close
7 days ago
only 21 days until close