about 1 year ago
Restaurant Host/Hostess- Rick Stein Barnes
We are a family business that is passionate about making people happy by providing exceptional service. Are you searching for a role that will challenge you? Where you can work within a dedicated front of house team providing the very best service? We're on the lookout for passionate people to join us.
Our restaurant in Barnes is our most recent opening, formerly known as The Depot, it was acquired by Rick Stein and Jill Stein in October 2016 and has recently undergone an exciting refurbishment. Guests can enjoy some of Rick Stein's most iconic dishes such as the Dover sole a la Meuniere and salt and pepper prawns as well as a selection of new dishes including stifado, a rabbit stew inspired by Rick's travels to Greece, with caramelised onions, red wine, cinnamon and currants.
We're passionate about providing the best service to our customers and developing our people to be the best that they can be. You will have many opportunities to develop your skills and we will give you all of the guidance that you need. We take pride in being a family business that has been delivering exceptional service to our customers since our first restaurant, The Seafood Restaurant, was opened in Padstow in 1975.
Benefits for the successful Host/Hostess:
* You'll receive a share of tips from customers
* You'll get 20% discount in all of our shops and restaurants
* There's the option for overtime on top of your normal working hours
* We'll offer you progression opportunities with the option to experience different styles across our restaurants
* We offer support with childcare costs for those with children
* You'll receive preferential rates for friends and family at our cookery school
* You'll receive a complimentary meal for two at one of our restaurants
* You'll be invited to team events with Rick Stein and Jill Stein
* You'll have access to our Employee Assistance Programme supported by Hospitality Action, our leading industry charity
Responsibilities as Host/Hostess:
* Ensuring a warm and friendly greeting for all customers
* Demonstrating the best possible level of service at all times
* Taking restaurant reservations from customers
* Dealing with customer questions and queries
* Assisting with taking orders and running drinks
If this sounds like the next step in your career as a Host/Hostess, we'd love to hear from you!
Click the apply button to submit your application.
14 days ago
only 7 days until close
4 months ago
only 15 days until close