4 months ago
The main aim of the role will be working as a member of the PRM Team, you will be responsible for the transfer of passengers with reduced mobility (PRM) or those needing assistance or unaccompanied minors and young persons from the aircraft to the terminal building or from the terminal building to the aircraft.
You will also:
* Completing the Daily OCS Equipment Check Sheet, to maintain the operational reliability of the equipment, reporting where necessary, any equipment defects inline with the OCS Equipment Inspection procedure
* Deliver or collect the special assistance passengers at the aircraft door and assist with the transfer into their seat or wheelchair through safe manual handling techniques. Being professional, polite and courteous at all times.
* Carry out CCA duties as directed by Movement Control. Escorting arriving and departing special assistance passengers (along with accompanying family as necessary) through the airport either on foot, by wheelchair or electric buggy as depicted by their ticket categorisation.
* Providing assistance with baggage.
* Ensuring that wheelchairs and buggies are clean and tidy at all times
* Ensure that Movement Control is updated on progress by use of IT handsets and radios
* Ensure that all necessary paperwork is completed legibly and submitted in a timely manner
To be successful in the role you will need:
* Basic IT skills desired.
* Full UK Driving license essential for driving electric buggies
* Previous Airline &/or Airport experience is desired although not essential as full training will be provided.
* Previous customer service experience is desired although not essential as training will be provided.
* Self-motivated and reliable with a conscientious approach to the Safety and Security aspects of your role.
* Flexible approach to work and able to work efficiently and thoroughly with minimal supervision.
* Able to cope with a pressured environment.
* Excellent time keeping and high standards of personal grooming
* Excellent communication skills with an empathic nature
* Must be able to lift passengers in accordance with manual handling guidelines
Excellent benefits package that includes - Discounted shopping at major high-street retailers. Discounted cinema tickets, Discounted eye wear (where applicable)
The OCS Group is one of the UK's leading providers of facilities management and property support services.
8 days ago
only 0 hours until close