Would You like to work for one of Europe’s fastest growing low cost Airlines?
On behalf of Norwegian, AeroProfessional (along with Norwegian’s other recruitment agencies) are looking for Cabin Crew to be based out of London Gatwick on Norwegians short Haul Operation in Europe.
Norwegian is one of Europe’s fastest growing and most successful airlines, with a fantastic reputation for safety, on-time performance and excellent passenger service. Their crew are all great ambassadors for their brand, having positive and passionate personalities which enhance each and every passenger’s experience with them.
Norwegian are growing rapidly and are therefore looking for crew for their London Gatwick base. Candidates wishing to join Norwegian as cabin crew must meet specific minimum criteria as below:
• You have an education to a minimum level of High School or comparable level
• Legal authorization to work in Europe and a valid passport
• Heigth minimum 160 cm
• Able to swim at least 200 meters unaided
• Clean Criminal record
• Pass a medical test completed by a CAA approved medical examiner
• Be able to work full time irregular working hours
• Fluent in English
• You must be able to document the last 5 years of your employment, including study time and other activities such as longer stays abroad
• We want you to have a friendly and outgoing personality and a willingness to work in a diverse environment
• Previous experience with hospitality and customer service or as cabin crew is an advantage
• Safety-focused, service-minded & high flexibility
• Strong interpersonal and communication skills
The contract will be temporary until the 31st of December 2017.
Gross annual salary approximately £21,240 pro-rata
30 days paid holiday.
Minimum of 12 days off per month.
Applications can only be completed through Webcruiter. Register all information in your Webcruiter CV, documents may be uploaded under section “attachments” (please make sure you upload a picture of you, CV/resume and other relevant documents).