about 1 year ago
We're seeking an Installation Supervisor to join a well established Mechanical Contractor based in High Wycombe who work nationwide on commercial projects, predominately in the Retail & Office sectors. This is role is 90% office based, so applicants must be within an hours commute of High Wycombe. This position will also suit an experienced Contracts / Project Engineer who is looking to take the next step in their career.
The client are a well-established and growing company who're specialists in Mechanical Building Services such as Air Conditioning, Heating & Plumbing.
The Installation Supervisor will be overseeing a team of Installers who are skilled in heating, plumbing and air conditioning projects, so good man-management experience is essential.
Typically the clients work includes the design and installation of all mechanical building services, so experience running complete mechanical (HVAC) projects is ideal.
Installation Supervisor role:
- Responsible for running all aspects of air conditioning, heating, plumbing etc installations.
- Work closely with the client and back office, from project start through to completion
- Manage and implement H&S on site to the highest standard
- Directly manage and oversee Supervisors, sub-contractors and in house engineers
Installation Superivsor Requirements:
- Experience working on Commercial HVAC installations (essential)
- Design & Build experience desirable (although not essential)
- Time served Engineer (HVAC)
- Must be commercially and contractually aware
- Solid all round knowledge of the construction process with previous experience as detailed above
- Knowledge of AutoCAD is advantageous
Installation Supervisor package:
Basic salary circa 35K - 45k
Travel / Company Vehicle
Mobile Phone, Bonus
If your experience matched the above requirements, or you have any other questions regarding this opportunity please do get in touch!
If your experience matches please forward your CV immediately White Recruitment Ltd is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy