about 1 year ago
Information Risk Advisor - Air Defence
South West London
Salary - Very Competitive!
Your chance to join an established but fast developing cyber security company within their new consultancy arm! Based in South West London you will be working for an exceptional technology transfer company focussed on transforming academic knowledge in the 'Cyber' domain into commercially viable and sound solutions.
They are looking for an information risk advisor with some specialist knowledge of air defence systems.
Working in the Defence team you will need experience in the following:
* Senior CESG Certified Professional (CESG CCP) Information Risk advisor (SIRA) is essential.
* Demonstrate experience in production of Risk Management Accreditation Documents (RMADS)
* Maintenance of existing RMADS.
* Experience of providing CCP services within the Air defence domain; focussing on weapons, sensors and the launchers.
* Awareness of DAIS security accreditation regulations and audit process
* Broader experience of security for C2 systems.
* GBAD, BMC4I, LEAPP, Giraffe RADAR (G-AMB), Automated Sense and Warn (AS&W) and GBAD-FI.
* Knowledge of production of G-AMB CoCos and exchanges with external systems
The successful candidate may come from the military with specialist air-defence knowledge. You will be ambitious, possess an inquisitive mind and a positive attitude!
If this sounds like the ideal role for you, then please apply now or call Connor from ERS on *************