6 months ago
Hosts/Hostesses 10 per hour, 50% discount at any of our Restaurants, team activities throughout the year and exciting career progression!
Bone Daddies is a fast-growing group of successful restaurants across London. We currently have 7 restaurants across London and in the process of opening another one in Nova, Victoria in the next few months. We are not a chain but a group of related restaurants and we run them under different concepts to deliver different experiences, each having their own individual specialties.
We are now looking to recruit Hosts/Hostesses in our Flesh & Buns and Shackfuyu restaurants.
Flesh & Buns was the first restaurant in London dedicated to steamed buns and Japanese drinking food and Shackfuyu is a stylish and intimate restaurant on Old Compton st right in the heart of Soho. People come to enjoy a selection of creative Japanese dishes served on small and large plates in a casual atmosphere to the soundtrack of rather loud Rock Music.
As a Host/Hostess, you will be our customers first point of contact so we will need you to provide our customers an outstanding first impression; from booking tables & confirming bookings to welcoming guests when they arrive until the moment they leave the restaurant.
We expect you to have at least 1-year experience in a customer-facing role and a decent level of spoken English. It is a busy environment that moves at a fast pace so we are looking for someone who is confident, energetic and has a charming smile!
Your main job will be to take bookings and allocate tables accordingly to make sure that the booking system is as organised as possible. You will also be in charge of operating the open table system.
You must also have:
- Great communication skills
- A very good attention to detail
- The ability to engage with our customer effortlessly
- The skill to adapt to any situation
- Very good problem solving skills
- Be able to multitask
- The ability to work under pressure and react quickly to resolve any issues
You dont have to have experience with Japanese food or culture but the ideal candidates should be passionate about food and drinks.
- We offer a competitive wage depending on experience
- 5.6 weeks paid holiday that includes service charge
- Staff meals & drinks provided on shift
- Up to 50% staff discount to dine in all of our restaurants
- Yearly Staff party
- Team activities throughout the year
- Exciting staff incentives
More reasons why people love working at Bone Daddies:
- We support you fully and provide you with the tools for a chance to build a career in this industry.
- Great opportunities with development & career progression
- Regular food & drinks training
- Training courses provided such as First Aid course, Food & Safety hygiene course & Fire Marshal training for Senior Management
So that we can consider your application, you must have the legal right to work and live in the UK without any restrictions or limitations, a UK bank account and a NI number.
Because of the high number of applications we are likely to receive, we will only contact you if yours has been successful.
3 days ago
only 25 days until close