FLIGHT ATTENDANT - BOEING BUSINESS JET
Art Aviation Flugbetriebs GmbH, an international business aviation company, operating worldwide with an increasing aircraft fleet and home base in Vienna, is searching for a Corporate Flight Attendant for a Boeing Business Jet.
- EASA cabin crew attestation is obligatory
- Minimum experience as Flight Attendant of 3-5 years
- Minimum experience on Boeing 737 series of 1 year, preferable on a Boeing Business Jet in VIP operation
- Minimum age of 25 years
- Valid EASA medical certificate
- Unrestricted passport
- EU citizenship or EU work permit
- Excellent written and verbal English communication
- Flexible, dynamic and thoughtful approach to problem solving
- Ability to manage and prioritise workload
- Applicants residency in EU or Russia
We offer a salary a competitive salary in accordance with the experience and qualification. The duty roster will be 14 days on- and 14 days off-duty.
Qualified applicant should submit their CV in English language along with a covering letter to & subject “BBJ CC 2019”.
The CV should contain contact details, complete employment history and experience, portrait and full body picture in business attire or uniform and visas (if any).