Experienced Cabin Crew Members Hannover Base
Are you in search of a new and exciting opportunity working within the Aviation sector? Do you want career progression and development? Then, Corendon Airlines Europe has a fantastic opportunity for you.
Corendon Airlines Europe, established in 2017 with the goal of operating flights between European countries, flies under the Maltese flag with a fleet of 4 aircrafts. The flights are mainly from Germany, Austria, Estonia, Netherlands, Spain, Cyprus and Poland to tourist destinations in Turkey, Egypt, Israel and Greece.
In the winter of 2019-2020, Corendon Airlines Europe continues its flight operations from Hurghada and Cologne. In 2020 five new B737 - 800 NG’s will join our fleet and as from April/May 2020 our aircrafts and our crew will also be based in Hannover, Nuremberg, Rhodes and Heraklion.
In the light of this growth we are looking for qualified and experienced (Senior) Cabin Crew Members to be based in Hannover (Germany).
To apply for this opportunity in our Cabin Crew Team you must meet the following minimum requirements.
- At least a high school education degree
- Initial Safety Training Attestation or Initial Training Certificate issued under EU-Reg. 1178 / 2011 in the latest version
- Excellent command of written and spoken German & English (additional languages are desirable),
- Height between 170-185 cm for male candidates and between 165-180 cm for female candidates. Height has to be in proportion with weight
- Immaculate appearance
- Minimum 20-years-old
- Medically fit to meet aircrew requirements
- Able to swim
- Holder of a valid EU passport allowing unlimited travelling
- Enthusiastic, dynamic and self-motivated
- Strong representation skills and advanced customer satisfaction awareness
- Ability to work in a multicultural environment
- With a proactive approach to encourage continuous improvement within the company
- The first company conversion training starts on 20th of January 2020.
- All crew will initially be based in Hurghada or Cologne until the opening of Hannover in April 2020.
- We offer you a contract until 15th of November 2020 which can be extended based on your performance and the operational requirements.
- The Company will provide accommodation in an (apart) hotel for the crew in the bases.
- Further information about the terms and conditions will be shared with you after receiving your suitable application.