Corendon Airlines Europe is a new established and dynamic airlines company in Malta and is looking for experienced Cabin Crew Members to be based in Heraklion.
Are you in search of a new and exciting opportunity working within the Aviation sector? Do you want career progression and development? Then, our new established airlines company has a fantastic opportunity for you.
· At least a high school education degree.
· Initial Safety Training Attestation or Initial Training Certificate issued under EU-Reg 1178 / 2011 in the latest version.
· Excellent command of written and spoken English (additional languages are desirable)
· Height between 170 cm - 185 cm for male candidates and between 165 cm -180 cm for female candidates. Height has to be in proportion with weight.
· immaculate appearance.
· Minimum 20-years-old.
· Medically fit to meet aircrew requirements.
· Able to swim.
· Holder of a valid EU pasport allowing unlimited travelling.
· Enthusiastic, dynamic and self-motivated
· Strong representation skills and advanced customer satisfaction awareness.
· Ability to work in a multicultural environment.
· With a proactive approach to encourage continuous improvement within the company.
If the above mentioned opportunity is of interest to you, please apply with your current CV along with a latest profile picture and a copy of your Cabin Crew Attestation.