2 months ago
Reach is looking for full time CHINESE SPEAKING Passenger Ambassadors to join their team at Heathrow Airport.
The responsibilities for this role fall into three main areas:
- Customer care: Assisting all passengers with their enquiries in a polite and professional way by providing them with directions for transfers to other terminals, for Airline desks, toilets, restaurants , gates and information desks.
- Sales: Liaising and developing strong relationships with all stores across all terminals, providing passenger with excellent knowledge about brand presence, approaching all passengers and assist them with any particular shopping request, guide and escort passenger offering a unique and tailored shopping experience.
- Administration: Ensuring the electronic paperwork and administration work is completed accurately and contributing to improve the passenger shopping experience by providing constant feedback and consistently report to the Terminal Managers.
To be considered for this role you need to:
- Have previous experience of working in a customer service and sales role;
- Be passionate, energetic and able to inspire passengers;
- Be professional and courteous;
- Go the extra mile to ensure 100% passenger satisfaction;
- Be proactive, driven and willing to hit and exceed expectations;
- Be fluent in Chinese.
- Be able to work 5 shifts a week, a mix of early and late shifts (6am-2pm and 1:30pm-9:30pm)
Package: 17K+ 10% bonus on achievement of KPIs plus usual benefits
Full training will be provided.
If you fit the picture above, please send us your CV and a cover letter.
Salary: 17,000.00 a year with 20 days paid Holiday plus Bank Holidays, Uniform and Samsung device for reporting
Sales, Customer Care, Retail: 1 year
Job Type: Full-time/Contracted
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: 17,000.00 /year
Heathrow, Greater London
Sales and Customer Care: 1 year
Chinese or Thai