over 8 years ago
Is the working environment of a 9 to 5 routine something you would like to make a thing of the past?
Our Cabin Crew will testify that it's not just a job, but a way of life. The work can be demanding and strenuous but very rewarding. Hours of work can vary, and include weekends, nights and public holidays.
If you have what it takes and enjoy the freedom and responsibility of using your own initiative, carry out your responsibilities with confidence and minimal supervision, have a high level of personal presentation, possess excellent communication skills, and above all be attentive to individual client needs, then working for Qatar Airways could be the career for you.
We are one of the fastest growing airlines in the world with an expanding route network covering the Middle East, Far East, Africa, Asia, Europe and America, with a modern fleet of A300, A319, A320, A321, A330 and A340 aircrafts. We are soaring to greater heights by way of expansion and progress and we are based in Doha, a modern commercial centre and growing tourist destination.
As you would expect from one of the world's best Middle-Eastern airlines, the rewards and benefits are excellent. Here is just a taste:
· Competitive TAX-FREE package
· Company provided furnished sharing accommodation
· Medical insurance
· Generous airline travel discounts
· Promising career prospects and personal development opportunities
This is a career opportunity to earn an excellent remuneration package, travel the world and be a flying ambassador for Qatar Airways.
To be considered for this opportunity, you need to meet the following:
· Minimum age of 20 years
· Minimum arm reach of 212 cms (on tip toes)
· Minimum high school education/ O levels, with fluency in written and spoken English (ability to speak other languages is an asset)
· An excellent level of health and fitness
· A willingness to relocate to Doha, Qatar
· An outgoing personality, good interpersonal skills and the ability to work in a multi-national team environment
Please apply online attaching:
· An updated resume
· One recent passport and full-length colour photograph against a plain (avoid white) background
· The dress code for the photographs is as follows:
Females: Business suit with knee-length skirt
Hair must be neat and tied back if long
Males: Business suit, shirt and tie
(Photo Format: Stand facing the camera, with one foot slightly forward, hands relaxed by
the sides and a warm open smile)
· The images in the following formats: JPG/JPEG or GIF. (Note: Do keep the size below 50KB).
Kindly note that selected candidates may be required to attend further interview processes over consecutive days. We would also like to inform you that all expenses and arrangements related to you attending any Cabin Crew Recruitment Processes would be borne / made by you.
19 days ago
only 9 days until close
12 days ago
only 3 days until close
8 days ago
only 20 days until close