*Please note, you can only apply for this position if you are a resident of the Isle of Man*
Flybe is Europe's largest regional airline, with 10 UK bases covering many of the UK and Europe's main cities. We pride ourselves on an excellent level of service to our customers and in helping them remain close to the locations that they needto get to, and unlike some airlines, our flight programmes allow for much more opportunity for our cabin crew to work close to home.
Some of the great benefits of working for Flybe include:
* Competitive salary
* Excellent training and career progression
* Staff Travel Scheme - heavily discounted UK/European flights
* Free Parking & Cycle to Work Schemes
* Retail discounts with some of the biggest brands
* On-board discounts.
* Provide excellent customer service to passengers,ensuring their comfort and safety
* You will place great importance on the safety of your passengers, following training and regulation guidelines at all times
* To deal with a variety ofsituations in a calm and positive manner
* Provide first aid to passengers where necessary
* To remain calm and professional at all times, escalating issues to Senior Cabin Crew if required
Health and Safety
* Understand individual operational safety and security responsibilities
* Be aware of personal healthand safety and the health and safety of others at work
* Minimum age for Cabin Crew is 18.
* Minimum height of 5ft 2in (157cm), maximum height of 6ft 2 in (188cm).
* Candidates will either need to be in possession of a full, valid EU passport with no restrictions or for non-EU passportholders, a valid work permit/visa that allows entry to all Flybe destinations.
* You must live within 60 minutes travelling time to this base
* You must hold a full, valid driving licence as you may be required on occasion to drive a hire car betweenairport bases.
* No visible tattoos or piercings that would be visible whilst wearing our uniform
* Must be willing to undertake a medical assessment or provide a report confirming you are fit to fly as Cabin Crew
* Flexible (in case of late flightsetc)
* 6 months customer service experience
* Calm under pressure
* Tactful and assertive in timeof emergencies
* Confident and friendly with excellent communication skills
* Able to swim 25 metres unaided, tread water for at least a minute
* Care &Respect Each Other
* Look After Our Customers
* Own Our Actions
* Strive for Better
* Everyone Together