Cabin Crew - Berlin Permanent Contracts 2018 (07457)
Assessment Centre Dates:
2nd & 3rd May 2018
15th & 16th May 2018
30th & 31st May 2018
With our continuous growth, we are expanding our incredible Cabin Crew team, whose enthusiasm and passion for delivering the best customer service is second to none.
We have training courses beginning in August 2018 so apply now to begin a fantastic career.
With more than 250 aircraft flying to over 860 routes in almost 40 countries every day, we are the fourth largest airline in Europe, and the tenth largest in the world.
As a team of four on-board, you’ll work together to deliver a quality service and look after the safety and security of passengers and colleagues, making sure that everything is done to our exceptional standards.
Apply now and help add to the success of generation easyJet!
- Welcome our customers on board and ensure their journey is safe, easy, fun and on-time
- Deliver services on each flight, including on-board food service and shopping
- Keep the cabin clean and tidy throughout the flight
- Help passengers with any difficulties or issues
- Support team members to ensure a speedy turn-around so that flights depart as scheduled
- Work as part of a team to achieve our sales targets
- Make sure all company policies and procedures are followed on every flight
- Attend our training and development programme, which will help you grow as an employee and ensure we continue to deliver outstanding customer service
- Working on a young and the largest A320 fleet with renowned on time performance
- We'll provide you with outstanding training at no cost to you
- Development opportunities and the chance for promotions
- Cabin crew food on every flight
- Unlimited staff and standby travel across the easyJet network
- Discounts throughout the travel industry and local offers at base
- Free car parking at base and transfers to the crew room where required
- easyJet Plus card – speedy boarder, pre-book seats
- Employee assistance programme
- 10% commission of on-board sales
Requirements of the Role
- Height 5’2” (157.5 cm) to 6’3” (190cm) without shoes, with weight in proportion to height
- Fit and able to pass a medical assessment
- Fluent in English, both spoken and written
- Able to swim 25m without any assistance, and tread water for at least a minute
- Fluency in the native language preferred
- Able to live and work in the UK without restriction
- Must hold a European passport that allows you to travel freely to all our destinations without restriction
- Live within 90 minutes of your chosen base and be prepared to make this journey every day, at any time of the day
- Confident in a customer-facing role, with previous experience of working with customers
- Have no visible tattoos or body piercing that can’t be covered discreetly
Things to think about before applying
- Have a good standard of education and a verifiable five-year activity history
Becoming a new cabin crew member might involve a drastic lifestyle change, which brings with it some challenges as well as considerable benefits.
Cabin crew often work long unsociable hours, including on weekends, and especially during the busy summer months.
They are rostered on ‘standby’ and ‘airport standby’ duties, so may also be called to cover sickness, delays or extra flights.
If you haven’t done so already, you may want to complete our ‘Try before you fly’ quiz to see if the role is really for you.
It’s essential that you have a valid email address and internet connection so you can receive your monthly roster and associated changes electronically.
To obtain an aircrew ID, you’ll also need to supply us with a valid Criminal Record Check (CRC) and be able to remember your last five years’ activity for references to be requested.
Business Area Cabin Crew
Primary Location Germany-Berlin
Organisation Cabin Services