ETIHAD AIRWAYS CABIN CREW
We are the national airline of the United Arab Emirates, based in Abu Dhabi. Our Cabin Crew are an award winning team of over 3000 service professionals, based in Abu Dhabi, the cosmopolitan and cultural capital of the United Arab Emirates. Our team is truly multi-cultural and is made up of nationals from over 110 countries. They are our ambassadors, and the ambassadors of our home Abu Dhabi, United Arab Emirates representing us whilst flying all over the world to destinations in Europe, North America, Africa, Asia and Australia caring for our guests with traditional Arabic warmth and respect in a fleet of state of the art luxurious new aircraft.
Our Cabin Crew team is made up of Cabin Crew, Food and Beverage Managers, Inflight Chefs, Cabin Seniors and Cabin Managers.
Depending on your experience, you could join us as a Cabin Crew member, a Food and Beverage Manager or an Inflight Chef.
WHAT WE OFFER
- Fantastic tax-free salary which is competitive within the industry and reviewed on a regular basis.
- Free accommodation in a modern shared fully-furnished apartment, with your own private facilities. Everything is provided for you to ensure that you have a safe, secure and comfortable home in Abu Dhabi.
- Etihad transport to take from your accommodation to the airport for your flight duties and then to bring you back home again after your flight.
- Access to exclusive state of the art Etihad swimming pools, health clubs and fitness centres at no cost, and reduced rate massage, hairdressing and beauty treatments to keep you looking your best.
- Leading airline travel benefits including unlimited personal travel at special rates, an annual leave ticket and generous concessions for family and friends to use.
- Excellent free private medical insurance and life/accident insurance.
- Annual leave of 30 days.
- Genuine advantages for career progression in a fast paced dynamic working environment.
- Special discounts at restaurants, shops, hotels and leisure facilities across the United Arab Emirates and the region.
WHAT WE EXPECT FROM YOU
You will be self-motivated, passionate about people and committed to delivering outstanding customer service. If you are, then Etihad Airways Cabin Crew is the career for you. While the role can be hard work at times, your ability to be flexible and make the most of every opportunity will provide you with a very fulfilling career and great career progression opportunities. You will also need to meet the following requirements:
- Minimum age 21 years.
- Fluent in English; verbal, written and comprehension. Fluency in another language is an advantage.
- Ability to swim at least 25m unaided in open water, without a flotation device.
- Able to reach 210cms without shoes.
- No tattoos that would be visible whilst wearing the Etihad uniform.
- Medically fit to meet all regulatory requirements.
- Empathetic with a positive attitude and a willingness to work in a multicultural environment.
- Educated to a minimum level of accredited secondary education or equivalent.
- Not convicted of a serious criminal offence.
- Excellent personal presentation, style and image.
- Strong interpersonal and communications skills.
As a fast growing dynamic company we are always looking for the right people to join us and become part of our team. If all of the above sounds exciting, why not apply, you have nothing to lose other than missing out of a great career and lifestyle.
Good luck and welcome onboard!