Would you like to work for one of Europe’s fastest growing low-cost Airlines?
On behalf of Norwegian, AeroProfessional are looking for Cabin Crew to be based out of London Gatwick for the European short Haul operation.
Norwegian is one of Europe’s fastest growing and most successful airlines, with a fantastic reputation for safety, on-time performance and excellent passenger service. Their crew are all great ambassadors for their brand, having positive and passionate personalities which enhance each and every passenger’s experience.
Norwegian are growing rapidly with over 250 aircraft on order and we are looking for both experienced and non-experienced crew for our London base.
Candidates wishing to apply must meet specific minimum criteria as below:
• You have an education to a minimum level of High School or comparable level
• Legal authorization to work in Europe and a valid passport
• Minimum 21 years’ old
• Height minimum 160 cm
• Able to swim at least 200 meters unaided
• Hold a clean Criminal record
• Be fluent in English
You must also be able to:
• pass a medical test completed by a CAA approved medical examiner
• work full time irregular/shift working hours
• document the last 5 years of your employment, including study time and other activities such as longer stays abroad
• We want you to have a friendly and outgoing personality and a desire to work in a diverse environment
• Previous experience within hospitality and customer service or as cabin crew is an advantage
• Safety-focused, service-minded & high flexibility
• Strong interpersonal and communication skills
Employment is with AeroProfessional and is initially on a fixed term basis, with possibility of becoming permanent. Candidates must be able to start employment early 2018.
Recruitment process :
Please click Apply to submit your application