We are a VVIP Flight Operation based in Abu Dhabi, United Arab Emirates currently recruiting Cabin Crew to join our very capable team.
• The Cabin Crew delivers a high standard of customer service, safety and security on board all PF aircrafts contributing to consistent service excellence.
• Responsible for their own presentation, serviceability and cleanliness of the aircraft galleys and interior.
• Collects Customer feedback; communicates; reports to SCCM and provides suggestions as applicable.
• Assists in the purchases of in-flight cabin service amenities for specific flights ensuring it is as per customers’ preference and assigned budget as required.
• Executes all aspects of in-flight service.
• Advises immediately the SCCM of any problems encountered or foreseen; attends immediately to on flight problems as applicable.
• Maintains valid regulatory documents, passport and relevant visas.
• Makes recommendations for improvements in techniques and in-flight procedures applicable to Cabin Crew to SCCM.
Essential: Completion of 12th Grade or equivalent
Desirable: Bachelor’s Degree from accredited institution
Essential: Valid GCCA Medical license
• First Aid Training License
• GCAA Flight Attendant License
• Cabin Crew Certificate
• Ability to hold a US Crew Visa and other visas as required
Experience & Knowledge:
• Must have worked for minimum of 2 years as a Cabin Crew in first class with an international airline
Desirable: 2 - 5 years or above with an international airline including first class training and an added advantage would be previous experience with a private airline
• Good experience in dealing with the public
• Understands good customer service, safety and aspects of life as a cabin crew member in a non scheduled operation
Essential: Fluent in English both verbal and written/Must have high standard of personal grooming/Must be a non-smoker
Desirable: Previous VIP experience
We offer an excellent salary & package which includes accommodation, medical and other benefits.
Our Recruitment team will be hosting an Open Day to meet potential applicants in person; As followings
Date: 21st May; successful candidates from the open day will attend full assessment on 22nd and 23rd May 2017.