AIRLINE CREW CONTROLLER
CAE Parc Aviation
Join Ireland's premier airline! You will be a real team player, understand the airline industry in terms of shift patterns, rostering and FTLs. If this sounds like you, read on:
Why work with us?
- Competitive pay and bonus structure
- Staff Travel
- Career Progression!
Duties & Responsibilities
· Ensuring that crew resources are managed in compliance with statutory regulations
· Prioritising safety and punctuality in all crewing decisions
· A thorough and in-depth knowledge of FTLs
· Co-ordination of crew hotel and transport requirements
· Having a working knowledge of crew agreements and roster policies
· Maintaining excellent communications with crew and relevant managers
· Thorough knowledge and management of crew training requirements on the live roster
· Adherence to departmental procedures
· Maintaining integrity of the airlines flying plan.
· Previous experience as a Crew Controller is certainly preferred but we'll offer on the job training too
· Knowledge of the aviation industry
· Excellent communication, interpersonal and leadership skills
· Fluent in English, both written and spoken
· Hold a current unrestricted worldwide passport
· Proven ability to work within a pressurised environment
· Ability to use own initiative
· High level of commitment and flexibility.
CAE Parc Aviation is an equal opportunities employer.