10 months ago
This is an excellent opportunity for Registered Air Tightness tester (ATTMA). This position will see you working on a mix of domestic and commercial buildings for a well-respected Consultancy.
- Effective Air tightness testing - Registered Air Tightness tester (ATTMA)
- Effective Sound insulation testing - Authorised tester for sound insulation testing (SES UKAS procedure)
- Carrying out envelope area calculations on properties
- Advising on Part L1
- Maintaining relationships with trusted clients
- Managing projects from start to completion with the in-house team
- Producing reports and certificates
- Registered Air Tightness tester (ATTMA)
- Good interpersonal skills
- Accuracy and attention to detail
- Ability to balance thoroughness with commercial demands
- Clear and confident communication skills (verbal and written)
- Highly developed and creative approach to problem solving
- Self-motivated and proactive
- Can work independently or as part of a team
- Shows initiative, drive and enthusiasm
- Pragmatic with a flexible approach to work
- The ideal candidate will be enthusiastic, willing to take part in a variety of projects and areas of work, and keen to further their career and expertise in a supportive multi-disciplinary consultancy. Essential - Registered Air Tightness tester.
- Have the ability to liaise with clients on a regular basis and conduct themselves in a way that reflects well on the business
ALL applicants MUST have a full UK driving licence and good level of Maths and English.
If you feel you have the right attributes we are looking for and want to be part of a growing organisation then please apply now for immediate consideration.