6 months ago
Air/Sea Freight Export Documentation Clerk
19,000 - 20,000
Our client is an independent freight and logistics company who specialise in Sea and Air Freight Shipping, European Logistics and Bulk Haulage. Since 1987 they have provided superior quality export and transportation services across the UK, Ireland and the rest of the world. Building and developing a reputation for professional, efficient and friendly services.
We are now looking for an Air/Sea Freight Export Documentation/Data Input Clerk to join the busy freight forwarding team.
The role is an extremely exciting position suited for a person who has key essential attention to detail and would enjoy a day to day job split between export documentation and data inputting
Export doc role requirements -
* Raising bill of lading instructions from shipper invoice or shipping instructions and sending to relevant party
* Checking bill of lading is OK prior to sending to client for approval
* Amendments where needed to relevant party
* Entering VGM via CNS or Destin8 portals
* Approval of bills of lading and arranging post
* Raising NES via online portal
* Completing certificates of origin / ATR / EUR1
* Working to UCR and bill of lading deadlines
* Raising export paperwork for customers or letters of credit where/when needed.
Data input role requirements -
* Input quote information into fast freight and send to the client
* Input booking information info fast freight (vessel details and line ref) and send to the client
* Checking purchase invoices from suppliers against fast freight / flagging if incorrect
* Raising sales invoices from fast freight and sending to clients
In order to apply you will you must have experience gained in some aspects of freight exports documentation. You will have excellent attention to detail and excellent customer service skills
This is a great opportunity to join a forward thinking company with genuine career prospects for the right individual.
Candidates from the Wolverhampton, Dudley, Oldbury and West Bromwich area would be ideally placed for this role.