8 months ago
Air Operations Co-ordinator
Hours are: Monday - Friday - 09:00 - 17:30
- Acceptance and tracking of cargo pre-alerts, including data quality checks and communication with overseas office.
- Arrange and monitor airline/customer cargo collections and deliveries.
- Handle and process air freight documentation e.g. licences, packing lists, commercial invoices
- Prepare and issue AWB's in accordance with local practice and policies.
- Perform customs clearance activities in accordance with HMRC guidelines.
- Perform file job costing activities in accordance with company guidelines.
- Create and maintain customer specific reports and trackers ensuring compliance to agreed KPI's.
- Support customer service with service delivery execution and query resolution.
- Develop and maintain supplier relationships.
- Ensure Company guidelines and operating procedures are followed at all times.
- Ensure compliance to aviation and AEO security.
- Microsoft Office (Intermediate)
- Working knowledge of freight management systems
- Working knowledge of Customs systems e.g. CHIEF, Impatex
- Dangerous goods by air
- Aviation security
- ETSF & NCTS working procedures and legislation
*We are only able to accept applications from candidates with previous experience for this role.
If you do not hear from us your application has been unsuccessful.