about 1 year ago
Job Title: Air Conditioning/Building Services Mobile Engineer
Salary: 30,000-32,000 PA + Company Car
I am currently recruiting for a Air Conditioning/Building Services Mobile Engineer based in Leeds for a privately owned Facilities maintenance provider that has been trading since the early 90's.
Qualifications - Essential
- City & Guilds 2079
- NVQ Level 3 Air Conditioning & Refrigeration
- Qualifications - Desirable
- 17th Edition Electrical
- IPAFF- Desirable
- PASMA- Desirable
The job holder shall participate in the functions and activities of the regional team as required ensuring that all equipment within their control is correctly maintained and repaired, maximising plant efficiency on operation and the safety of all other personnel at all times. To operate, maintain and manage efficiently with the minimum of supervision new and existing building services to specified standards as determined by the company. To manage PPM, day works, statutory compliance and call-outs as appropriate.
- Repair defective equipment effectively or recommend remedial action as appropriate.
- Carry out routine planned maintenance work.
- The installation and commissioning of new equipment.
- Ensuring plant/equipment is maintained in accordance with the Planned Preventative Maintenance System. In line with the maintenance standard SFG20.
If you feel like you have the relevant experience for this role don't hesitate to apply.
To apply send your CV to **************************** or call Joe Lister on *************