3 months ago
Are you an experienced 7.5t C1 Delivery Driver? Want to be you own boss?
Expert logistics are looking for self-employed 7.5t delivery drivers with a valid CPC and digital Tachograph card to join the depot in Dundee. The drivers play an essential part in the commitment to achieve total customer satisfaction providing an extremely high level of customer service when making deliveries. Therefore, we require dedicated, customer service orientated delivery crew members to assist the company grow.
In order to achieve this you will need careful driving skills and fantastic customer service skills, coupled with attention to detail and organisational skills to run your own self-employed crew and grow with us. We offer a competitive hourly rate of 20.30-22.65 per crew (2 man crew).
This is an amazing opportunity to work with us as a two man crew, delivering white and brown goods to our customers. We are a fast growing business that operates 7 days a week from 13 Depots UK wide, with our customers including AO. com, market leading manufacturers and retailers.
More about the 7.5t C1 Delivery Driver role
As a self-employed 7.5t delivery driver we will provide you with:
- Well maintained, fully-fuelled, modern vehicles;
- Mobile phone for business
- Full uniform
A few things about you
Do you answer yes to the below?
- You are passionate about customer service and going that extra mile to make sure you leave the customer smiling and happy after each and every delivery?
-Understanding and be able to show empathy to our customers on the rare occasion that things don't go as they expected and be able to stay calm and resolve matters professionally and quickly
- You possess a:
- Full valid UK driving licence with C1 entitlement
- Valid Digital Tachograph card
- Valid CPC Card
- You have:
- No more than 6 points on your licence?
- No drink/drug driving convictions in the last 10 years?
- You are flexible to work any day of the week/weekend/Bank Holidays?
- You live within a reasonable travelling distance to the depot approx.40 mins?
- You have a good standard of spoken, written and understanding English?
If you answer yes to all of the above then this could be the perfect 7.5t C1 Delivery Driver opportunity for you!
You may have experience or be currently working as a Delivery Driver, 7.5 tonne, Multi Drop Delivery Driver, Logistics Courier, LGV/ HGV Category C1 Driver, Light Goods Delivery Driver, Domestic Delivery Driver or similar.
Great 7.5t driving skills? Excellent Customer facing skills? Only the best need apply to become our 7.5t C1 Delivery Driver!
Great people deserve great things
The 7.5t Delivery Driver role will be based at our Avonmouth distribution hub and is commutable from Bristol, Bath, Weston-super-Mare, Avon, Chipping Sodbury, Swindon, Gloucester, Trowbridge and surrounding areas.
8 days ago
only 7 days until close
4 days ago
only 10 days until close
4 days ago
only 24 days until close