3 months ago
Are you an experienced 7.5t Delivery Driver? Want to be you own boss?
Expert logistics are looking for self-employed 7.5t Delivery Drivers with a valid CPC and digital Tachograph card to join the depot in Bridgend. The drivers play an essential part in the commitment to achieve total customer satisfaction providing an extremely high level of customer service when making deliveries. Therefore, we require dedicated, customer service orientated delivery crew members to assist the company grow.
In order to achieve this you will need careful driving skills and fantastic customer service skills, coupled with attention to detail and organisational skills to run your own self-employed crew and grow with us. We offer a competitive hourly rate of 18.50-21.50 per hour per crew (2 man crew).
More about the 7.5t Delivery Driver role
This is an amazing opportunity to work with us as a two man crew, delivering white and brown goods to our customers. We are a fast growing business that operates 7 days a week from 13 Depots UK wide, with our customers including AO. com, market leading manufacturers and retailers.
As a self-employed 7.5t Delivery Driver we will provide you with:
- Well maintained, fully fuelled, modern vehicles;
- Mobile phone for business use;
- Full uniform.
A few things about you
Do you answer yes to the below?
- You are passionate about customer service and going that extra mile to make sure you leave the customer smiling and happy after each and every delivery?
-Understanding and be able to show empathy to our customers on the rare occasion that things don't go as they expected and be able to stay calm and resolve matters professionally and quickly
- You possess a full valid UK photo-card driving licence with C1 entitlement
- You possess a valid UK Digital Tachograph card
- You possess a valid UK CPC Card
- Have no more than 6 points on your licence?
- No drink/drug driving convictions in the last 10 years?
- Are flexible to work any day of the week/weekend/Bank Holidays?
- Do you live within a reasonable travelling distance to the depot - approx.40 mins?
- You have a good standard of spoken, written and understanding English?
If so this could be the perfect 7.5t Delivery Driver opportunity for you!
You may have experience or be currently working as a Delivery Driver, 7.5 tonne, Multi Drop Delivery Driver, Logistics Courier, LGV/ HGV Category C1 Driver, Light Goods Delivery Driver, Domestic Delivery Driver or similar.
Great people deserve great things
The 7.5t Delivery Driver will be based in the Bridgend area which is commutable from Cardiff, Neath, Swansea and surrounding areas.
9 days ago
only 6 days until close
5 days ago
only 9 days until close
5 days ago
only 23 days until close