about 1 year ago
Are you an experienced 7.5t Delivery Driver? Want to be you own boss?
Expert Logistics are looking for self-employed 7.5t delivery drivers with a valid CPC and digital Tachograph card to join the depot in Heywood. The drivers play an essential part in the commitment to achieve total customer satisfaction providing an extremely high level of customer service when making deliveries. Therefore, we require dedicated, customer service orientated delivery crew members to assist the company grow.
In order to achieve this you will need careful driving skills and fantastic customer service skills, coupled with attention to detail and organisational skills to run your own self-employed crew and grow with us. We offer a competitive hourly rate of 18.00 20.80 per crew (2 man crew)
More about the 7.5t Delivery Driver role
This is an amazing opportunity to work with us as a two man crew, delivering white and brown goods to our customers. We are a fast growing business that operates 7 days a week from 13 Depots UK wide, with our customers including AO. com, market leading manufacturers and retailers.
As a self-employed 7.5t Delivery Driver we will provide you with:
- Well maintained, fully fuelled, modern vehicles;
- Mobile phone for business use;
- Full uniform.
A few things about you
Do you answer yes to the below?
- You are passionate about customer service and going that extra mile to make sure you leave the customer smiling and happy after each and every delivery?
-Understanding and be able to show empathy to our customers on the rare occasion that things don't go as they expected and be able to stay calm and resolve matters professionally and quickly
- You possess a
- Full valid UK driving licence with C1 entitlement
- Valid Digital Tachograph card
- Valid CPC Card
- Have no more than 6 points on your licence?
- No drink/drug driving convictions in the last 10 years?
- Are flexible to work any day of the week/weekend/Bank Holidays?
- Do you live within a reasonable travelling distance to the depot approx.40 mins?
- You have a good standard of spoken, written and understanding English?
If so this could be the perfect opportunity for you!
You may have experience or be currently working as a Delivery Driver, 7.5 tonne, Multi Drop Delivery Driver, Logistics Courier, LGV/ HGV Category C1 Driver, Light Goods Delivery Driver, Domestic Delivery Driver or similar.
Great people deserve great things
The 7.5t Delivery Driver role will be based at our Heywood distribution hub which is commutable from Bolton, Bury, Manchester, Oldham and surrounding areas.
Aspiring Drivers click here now.
14 days ago
only 14 days until close
3 days ago
only 25 days until close