about 1 year ago
Are you an experienced 7.5t C1 Delivery Driver? Want to be you own boss?
Expert logistics are looking for self-employed 7.5t delivery drivers with a valid CPC and digital Tachograph card to join the depot in Crewe. The drivers play an essential part in the commitment to achieve total customer satisfaction providing an extremely high level of customer service when making deliveries. Therefore, we require dedicated, customer service orientated delivery crew members to assist the company grow.
In order to achieve this you will need careful driving skills and fantastic customer service skills, coupled with attention to detail and organisational skills to run your own self-employed crew and grow with us. We offer a competitive hourly rate of 18.00-20.80 per crew (2 man crew).
This is an amazing opportunity to work with us as a two man crew, delivering white and brown goods to our customers. We are a fast growing business that operates 7 days a week from 13 Depots UK wide, with our customers including AO. com, market leading manufacturers and retailers.
More about the 7.5t C1 Delivery Driver role
As a self-employed 7.5t delivery driver we will provide you with:
- Well maintained, fully-fuelled, modern vehicles;
- Mobile phone for business
- Full uniform
A few things about you
Do you answer yes to the below?
You are passionate about customer service and going that extra mile to make sure you leave our customer smiling and happy after each and every delivery?
- You possess a full valid UK photo-card driver licence with C1 entitlement?
- You have completed your CPC and hold a valid card?
- You possess a Valid Digital Tachograph card?
- You do not have more than 6 points on your licence?
- You have had no drink/drug driving convictions in the last 10 years?
- You are flexible to work any day of the week/weekend/Bank Holidays?
- You have relevant 7.5t C1 driving experience in the United Kingdom?
- You live within reasonable travelling distance of the depot approx.40 mins?
- You have a good standard of spoken and written English?
If you have answered 'Yes' to all of the above this could be the perfect 7.5t Delivery Driver opportunity for you!
You must have at least 6 months 7.5t driving experience in the UK or currently be working as a 7.5t C1 Delivery Driver, Logistics Courier, LGV/ HGV Category C1 Driver, Light Goods Delivery Driver, Domestic Delivery Driver or similar.
Great 7.5t driving skills? Excellent Customer facing skills? Only the best need apply to become our 7.5t Delivery Driver!
Great people deserve great things
The 7.5t Delivery Driver role will be based at our Crewe Main distribution hub and is commutable from Middlewich, Northwich, Winsford, Congleton, North Staffordshire, Chester, Altrincham, Warrington, Macclesfield.
14 days ago
only 14 days until close
3 days ago
only 25 days until close