11 months ago
Be the best on the road, be your own boss
An amazing opportunity to be your own boss with the potential for high earnings with a growing business. Expert Logistics are looking for self-employed 3.5t Delivery Drivers who possess the commitment to deliver amazing customer service. In order to achieve this you will need careful driving skills and fantastic customer service skills, coupled with attention to detail and organisation skills to run your own self-employed crew and grow with us. We are offering a competitive hourly rate of 18-21 per crew (2 man crew).
More about the 3.5t Self-employed Delivery Driver role
We are a growing business that operates 7 days a week from 13 Depots UK wide delivering white and brown goods, with our customers including AO. com, market leading manufacturers and retailers.
Here's what you can expect to be doing as a 3.5t Self-employed Delivery Driver
A typical day will be on what we call a double-run basis where you will leave the Depot early in the morning and deliver direct to customers home over a period of aprox.5 hours; returning to reload your vehicle and then out again to complete deliveries for an average of 5 hours, thus giving you the opportunity for potentially high earnings.
A few things about you
We are looking for the best and we will provide you, as a 3.5t Self-employed Delivery Driver;
- Well maintained, fully-fuelled, modern vehicles
- Weekly invoicing system
- A mobile phone for business use
- Full uniform
- You hold a full UK driving licence
Why choose AO?
Do you answer yes to the below?
- You are passionate about customer service and going that extra mile to make sure you leave our customers smiling and happy after each and every delivery?
- You possess a valid full UK photo-card driving licence?
- Have no more than 6 points on your licence?
- No drink/drug driving convictions in the last 10 years?
- Youre flexible to work any day of the week/weekend/Bank Holidays?
- You live within a reasonable travelling distance to the depot approx.40 mins?
- You are physically fit due to the nature of the work, heavy lifting?
- You have a good standard of spoken, understanding, and written English?
- Have at least 6 months' experience of 3.5t driving?
- You are at least 21 years of age?
Great 3.5t driving skills? Excellent Customer facing skills? Only the best need apply to become our 3.5t Self-employed Delivery Driver!
Great people deserve great things
The 3.5t Self-employed Delivery Driver, will be based at our Basildon Depot and is commutable from is commutable from Billericay, Brentwood, Grays, Southend-on-Sea and surrounding areas.
29 days ago
only 28 days until close
8 days ago
only 20 days until close
17 days ago
only 14 days until close
Experienced Cabin Crew
Bournemouth Airport, Edinburgh Airport, Leeds Bradford International Airport, London Stansted Airport, Manchester Airport
16 days ago
only 12 days until close