about 1 month ago
Be the best on the road, be your own boss
An amazing opportunity to be your own boss with the potential for high earnings with a growing business. Expert logistics are looking for self-employed 3.5t delivery drivers who possess the commitment to deliver amazing customer service. In order to achieve this you will need careful driving skills and fantastic customer service skills, coupled with attention to detail and organisation skills to run your own self-employed crew and grow with us. We are offering a competitive hourly rate of 17.00 - 21.00 per crew (2 man crew).
More about the 3.5t Self-employed Delivery Driver role
We are a growing business that operates 7 days a week from 13 Depots UK wide delivering white and brown goods, with our customers including AO. com, market leading manufacturers and retailers.
Here's what you can expect to be doing as a 3.5t Self-employed Delivery Driver
A typical day will be on what we call a double-run basis where you will leave the Depot early in the morning and deliver direct to customers home over a period of aprox.5 hours; returning to reload your vehicle and then out again to complete deliveries for an average of 5 hours, thus giving you the opportunity for potentially high earnings.
A few things about you
We are looking for the best and we will provide you, as a self-employed delivery driver;
- Well maintained, fully-fuelled, modern vehicles
- Weekly invoicing system
- A mobile phone for business use
- Full uniform
- You hold a full UK driving licence
Why choose AO?
Do you answer yes to the below?
- You are passionate about customer service and going that extra mile to make sure you leave our customers smiling and happy after each and every delivery?
- You possess a valid full UK photo-card driving licence?
- Have no more than 6 points on your licence?
- No drink/drug driving convictions in the last 10 years?
- Youre flexible to work any day of the week/weekend/Bank Holidays?
- You live within a reasonable travelling distance to the depot approx.40 mins?
- You are physically fit due to the nature of the work, heavy lifting?
- You have a good standard of spoken, understanding, and written English?
- Have at least 6 months' experience of 3.5t driving?
- Are at least 21 years of age?
Great people deserve great things
If you answer yes to all of the above then this could be the perfect opportunity for you!
The 3.5t Delivery Driver role will be based at our Salterton, Exeter Distribution Hub and is commutable from Exmouth, Sidmouth, Crediton, Cullompton, Sidbury, Honiton, Tiverton and surrounding areas.
Aspiring Drivers click here now.
20 days ago
only 2 days until close
London Gatwick Airport, France, Germany, Netherlands, Cyprus
27 days ago
only 1 day until close
Middle East, United Arab Emirates, Abu Dhabi
25 days ago
only 3 days until close
Cardiff, Aberdeen Airport, Birmingham International Airport, Edinburgh Airport, Southampton Airport
£15k - £20k
24 days ago
only 4 days until close